2013年1月21日星期一

benefit Cosmetics makes action a lot t

BE say that he probably becomes one individual row Zuo man Si radicle?Have the environment of Russia already taken place to change"?
My words let Cui thunder suddenly realize, he smiles blunt I stretch out the finger"I know that money of your boy has no so take, estimate that the plans that you dismantle to divide You Ke Si all have been already worked well, Huo many Er section man Si radicles meet with you be regarded as unlucky"!"Have no so cheapness he!"I am stired by him to have interest, so makes profound ambush to say "you looking at, five years inside, I promise to let him the making me procuring the USD 2,000,000,000 of You Ke Si's share vomit for my double this time, and I still want anti- bite it".
"The environment has never changed" I once connected the plain Hui Ji passes of tea, light Zhui the one mouthful say behind"they are to have only oneself to blame, if don't the row Zuo man Si the radicle not so show off in the Du horse and openly point to order to the government the government force of have no one to turn to, I believe that no one will want to take down him.Because if he falls flop, so whole economy of Russia will be subjected to influence, Russia at in the world just the image of establishment and the foreign investors being drawn on by this kind of image to come would greatly be subjected to stroke, this said and undoubtedly was snow to Russia that needs foreign capital urgently up add frost".
Cui thunder meant tremendous doubt and doubt to my words, immediately modest if begging to teach "leaf, you intend how have fun, speak to listen to, let me also learn you the set of this capital luck camp road" to me of valley."Have nothing to do with capital's carrying a camp!"I continue to mourn the appetite of Cui thunder to say "I will use completely is visit Be left to a kind of method out of the business activity, as for this method is what, in order to mattering to a nation secret, forgive me no comment"!"Big Ye!"The Cui thunder hurtles I smiled to scold 1, the beginning for chiseling incessantly nearby started to express his to seek knowledge at me desire, however until elder sister their airplanes arrive Moscow, he can didn't also desirable answer, have to mouth beginning of shutting of Xing Xing with I honest etc.'s maritime customs in airport.
Looking at maritime customs to outside and continuously round the reporter of Long, the Cui thunder avoids being seen flash light regrets"is exactly Asia one female banker, the action appearing is much stronger than two of us!You say at that time you of time why wanted to be so low-key,cheap benefit makeup?Newspaper for we of the investment did to publicizee so more, you why don't make me also face a reporter to come out maritime customs, that mostly has a face"!"The face can not be to eat for rice!"I lightly put a hand to Tang Jun, appreciate that grace for elder sister to come out maritime customs of facial expression explanation way" the affair also didn't hard conclusion at that timed, so I not want what the accident take place.Now since already do the matters that should do all, that should Gao Diao Yi's point, you not feel my elder sister's smile than you that'shoehorn son'does the face suit the front page of doing the newspaper more"?
While speaking elder sister already safe under the convoy of bodyguard of arrive our in fronts, she guides to think first the ACs of Nan with us beat after receiving, just lend the surroundings light and Cui thunder of the flicker to ask a voice good, turn but looking at plain Hui Ji Wan write the appearance of my arm tease the way"seem I come of the positive that time wait ……"."You don't walk me to also have no objection to!"Do I sway arm to her and lead her to walk toward the passage outside side to ask "heard that your old man's house has already formally quitted office to think a Nan performance a chief executive officer, had next move what plan"?"Take a rest!"The elder sister is past to make earnest of should I am 1, looking at to float in the sky of snowflake satisfied way"was very not easy to succeed in escaping to you be order the destiny of wench, I am certainly good friends with good rest Luo"!
"BE?"I smile don't smile of hand an elder sister to sit into car, sit to looking at her to ask in front at her" that you Moscow dry what?Seem former years this time you should be at cismontane skiing",benefit Cosmetics?"You seem to have emotion!"The elder sister raised the hand of plain Hui Ji toward my Yang of demonstration sort Yang, craftily say" USD 2,000,000,000 Bo USD 53,300,000,000 of classic procure a case, I think that I am Asia first investor to have no reason to miss?And you the merger case of Shao radicle but think Nan to answer this year of the first big CASE, for the sake of those 300,000,000 merger expenseses of that you pay, my ex- chief executive officer who thinks Nan should also in person come to take care of you for a while, be not"?!
"You humiliate me!"My wry smile wears to lean on chair up, is unclear the smoke Diao in the mouth"hear that you sent the airplane to the card Li, I lead two days help you to order one from France new"?The "calculate you to have conscience" elder sister smiles from the my mouth in took smoke away, after passing the water cup in the hand to me precept way"took out less some son!The smoke isn't what good thing!You are also not afraid to suffocate us"."Hey Hey!"The Cui thunder looking at the appearance regrets of our elder sister's both the younger brotherses way"elder sister Nan is still you severe, also you can let leaf honesty of ……"
"Who call my such an elder sister,benefit makeup?!"I am past to make helpless Song of shrug, turn but ask the way "the stock of Shao radicle has now what motion, how to see this matter other investors"?"Slip all the way!"The elder sister looking at the snow landscape out of the window to shook and shake head and lightly said "small blessing, you this makes action a lot too big, the stock price of Shao radicle declined to be close to 3% in two bargain days before I come to Moscow, the Heng points and also slips because of under the influence of Shao radicle 100 order more, and master son these several days also drive grandpa Shao and grandpa Huoses these shareholders make not tired of ……".
"That puts two news with good benefits to go out Luo!"I am past to discommode of have fun to begin medium lighter"I am strictly according to and the master sub- amount of company good prospect programming to carry out this matter son, believing that he should early work well should to the preparation that the shareholder queries"."You attain now which tread?"Does the elder sister outside take back taste from the window and in earnest looking at me to ask "if you didn't°yet is with Howl many section man Si radicle negotiations, I feel you still give up to particularly the investment of section Si, after all we can not do it now to particularly the section Si absolutely control and do small shareholder with it, also not equal to the funds concentrate it should appear most of place"?
"Already and Howl's many section man Si radicles talk over" my innocence of Song shrug shoulders, worrying of comforter elder sister analytical way"yesterday I already and the leaf benefit Qin once met, he promises to completely support us in behavior in procuring of Russia, and will exclusively build up an office to help us to operate these affairs, so you need not be worried about the pressure that comes from government.Moreover his daughter also helps the affair that our operation procures petroleum in Siberia, and get involved the bank that we will soon establish as a board director, at the same time Be to the repay of this matter, the leaf benefit Qin promises to help us the operation let with all strength I with 15%ly hold proportion participation petroleum in Caspian Sea development financial group, and lead long an organization petroleum development in Kazakhstan to plan these two matters".
"H'm!If"what elder sister applauded orders and momentarily peeps out one cramped smile of putting on to the plain Hui Ji" Europe the affair pulled operates of how?Those isn't some no time for waitings to want to accept pole light female providence"?The explanation way of "the affair of bank hasn't formally started talking" my doesn't matter"I just did commitment to them, but they express still calculate actively.The wave tower rather has already promised the form that is wrapped with bad property thinks to reach a boon section a petroleum and the promise Er inside Si gram toward our alienation Nie mineral industry and Svyazinvest telecommunication, Howl many section man Si radicles also basically agree that we want to procure 40% shares of You Ke Si around and plus petroleum in Siberia that will soon come to hand and Black Sea petroleum, we are basic in the procuring of energy realm complete".
Elder sister is seen by my look in the eyes of some not natural, have to honest of frank way"that I now need to be gone to and virtuous Man in the Fu talk him of the merger case of Vimpelcom telecommunication and the Svyazinvest telecommunication on the your hand can with the Luo"?
"Not the Kui is my old elder sister!"I smile to praise an elder sister to say "you the arrival of old man's house on the whole is let load on my shoulder the son lightly came down, if you late come to several days again, estimate your younger brother and then is pressed to crouch down Luo quickly"!The elder sister the slightest isn't confused by my praise, not too fair lady of to my the mouth of Pie Pie"I know I can not succeed in escaping to you be order the life of wench, so still oneself come to seem to be to have a sincerity 1:00 here on his/her own initiative!However you don't be satisfied.If not that seeing on the face of the master son and the Hui Ji, am I just lazy to take care of you" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论