2012年10月5日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap p probably worry a

, Yes, beginning at long living a palace the Qi bless the vision to her be so, tender feelings water, make me beyond recognition and true or false.
Su thinks cloud a receive the Qi blesses of vision, the facial expression also gradually presented to belong to the bashful Tai of woman, the voice was low many, "lord the son is several articles imperial concubine?"
The Qi blesses to smile to smile and flips her forehead, "the main son of biggest the temple of Zhao Feng."
She shouts one it's painful, crumpled to crumple own forehead, "just the temple of Zhao Feng?"
"H'm."
I looking at the fury that Su thinks cloud is blessed by the Qi of the tender feelings gradually put out, what to replace is to satisfy and sweet, is this the means that the Qi blesses?Probably, the that period of time ever, Su thinks cloud and Qi to bless be come over like this.
"Like, I accompany you to now long living a palace to see us of Huan son."He thinks Su cloud crumple into a bosom, later on toward Mo Lan and heart Wan way, " sends Chen lord the son return to the temple of Zhao Feng and living to wait upon so much."
"BE, emperor."2 people together track.
Looking at Su to think cloud and Qi to bless far go to of figure, my smiling face finally slow come down, stand at fire of tomorrow under, mightiness of the sunlight make me feel some sting eyes.I see of, have been being Su to think cloud and Qi to bless that sweet figure, be really ……make people jealous.
The self-ridicule ground smiled to smile, I turned round the dynasty Zhao Feng temple to walk.
This temple of Zhao Feng originally is that I bless with Qi to own together of a place, but now, grow to living a palace is that he thinks cloud with Su to totally have of a place.
The so big palace still kept aring that sort magnificent such as those early years, just often year don't someone live here, Shu in sweep, the color and luster is a bit obscure have no light.I stepped into temple threshold, two sides in the temple door remained is that aroma Yi person's flower nursery, unfortunately borned just some little miscellaneous grass no man sorting and had some miserable flavor.The slave still kept once waiting upon my slave formely, the flower and grass of that full court remained alive to grow, thus heavy airtight exuberant.I walk into small Yuan in flower nursery to stand and held to back or so, Be placed oneself to a boundless willow catkins, the genial breezes crumples green E and sprinkles Li to exert a day.Look back to smile spring breeze, inwardly deliberate.
I don't dare to step into bedchamber one step, probably worry, at present of I still entitle to this temple of Zhao Feng?In there are too many recollections that bless with Qi.Can for the sake of this kid, I have to live to come in, I have to protect my kid, can not make anyone endanger my kid.
"Chen lord son, don't you go in?"Do not know when, the Wan Wei respectfullly and sincerely appears at my after death and in a soft voice start to ask, voice medium some estranged inhospitality,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap, very hard plank.
"Wan Wei, a don't two years, and then meet."Do not turn head, stretched out hands to answer to float to fall of several Cu willow catkinses.
Listens to after death a ly gasp a voice chillily, her dynasty I walked up several steps, "you ……"
I sweep to see 1 turn on all sides with the vision and see every where unmanned and then turn round to take thin smile to stare at Wan of Wei, "just don't remember this temple for two years just?"
She double the lips tinily shiver, the canthus is a bit moist, double knee a curved, grovel in the ground, take one to cry a chamber, "Di emperor imperial concubine!"
I immediately do a signal for silencing warn her, "at present of I ain't the Di any more emperor imperial concubine."
She mollified own color of concussion for a while, red eye socket, strong endure tears, "you ……how did you come back?"
Start to hand her, lightly hold her tiny cool hands, "Wan Wei, your once helping each other my a moment has never forgotten, I again return at present, can believe of only have your one person.Hopes you can just as since help me toward ground, not is to seize the power, not is to contend for spoiling, just protect my kid."
"Kid?And emperor of?"The Wan Wei throws in vision on my lower abdomen and has different brilliance in the flickering water vapor.
I didn't answer her question face to face and just lightly smiled, "this kid see him more important than life, I can't be without him.If wanting to protect this kid has to sacrifice my conscience, I think, I will choose to sacrifice my conscience."The uncommon forum provides
The Wan Wei is some to marvelously hope me, nod later on, say very firmly:"Two year agos I choose to sacrifice own the whole escape for you, certainly disregard a ground of help now, you protect this kid, and ……after this temple, lord son if still embrace conscience, feel docile, your kid definitely not ability safety birth.I hope to see a with formely different main son!"
"The queen mother empress came ……" Mo Lan takes a stroll a dynasty, we walk here and still say with the voice of just right in.At leave we have how many of Yao of time, she stopped and weirdly looking at me and the air of Wan Wei, "Chen lord son, what did the Wan Wei do amiss?"
The favour of Wan Wei wiped the tears of oneself's canthus to wipe, "Be free, just Chen lord the son be like too much ……the elder sister of slave, so some rude in behavior just."
Mo Lan doesn't suspect other motives and brush past Wan Wei dynasty I say:"Chen lord son, queen mother empress dynasty Zhao Feng temple here come, do you want to prepare to greet for a while?"
The empress of the queen mother?
I come forward an one step, the feet once stepped the everywhere Fen spreads of willow catkins, send out small voice, "need not, directly call on a queen mother empress to the main temple."
"But ……" Mo Lan up and down conjectured my clothes some kind of, the air is a bit overly critical.
"How?Dislike me to wear poorly?"I pick eyebrow but hope.
"Have no ……Chen lord the son wear what is all the most beautiful."Mo Lan's smiling face immediately changes into to try to please, finish respectfullly finish respect the ground let a road, " Chen lord the son please."
Approximately one Zhu joss-stick of time, I Xian Xian but arrive main temple, in the big palace of magnificent response wear the jade cup Ke Ke touch of voice, back and forth and constantly spread.Positive center one Ding the so big gold stove have the Rui brain the joss-stick just and gradually but burn and continue long a palace feel like fairyland.I raise head but go into and cross gold Ding just to last queen mother that elegance don't reduce the beautiful Mou in those early years.She at first and relentless while seeing me immediately the Shan appear surprised, she lets go of hand in always play of cup, the Shu ground is started by the chair, use unimaginable vision to back and forth conjecture me.
Toward her to examine, I the slightest didn't feel pout, blessing blessing body, "pay respects to a queen mother empress."
"Pan's jade?"She takes off but calls and peeps out clear smiling face later on, continuously orders a head and repeats "so that's why, so that's why".
"Do not know that the empress of queen mother comes the temple of Zhao Feng to have what business?"I use steady the voice having no wave ask a way.
"Originally is there are pretty many words thinking saying to you, but saw you, suddenly discovered a lot of matters can go without saying."She retreats several steps and with grace sits to return to chair afresh, list hand again play a case several cups of tops, " Ai house knows that you are an intelligent person."
I looking at to stand still at the slave on all sides, suddenly feel the slave Be many to is also a trouble of Ai matter, "thank for queen mother empress to cry up.Doing not know that the empress can hold to back is or so, we also talk very alone."
She clearly smiled to smile and waved hand to signal hint all people to all back bottom, but I only left Wan Wei, because I trust her.
"The queen mother originally wants to come to draw together minister Qie or is warn minister Qie?"I guess two reasons of unique possibility, because I can not find to have any further what good reason can make her move to drive to see me.
"Purpose is what all have already been getting ofer no account, because this empress temple will be your world."Some kind of of her words let the Wan Wei could not touch brains, view return the dozen turn between us.
"The queen mother Miu is getting greater, I have been thinking, after controling this temple of should be a queen mother empress."Is not the speech of humbleness false, I know, her influence is early not only to spread this after temple, there is also imperial government.It is already her very big powerful supporter to only holdses Han Ming whom the gold Ling forbids a soldier, the nobody dares to move their very small amount until the Qi blesses heart to put~to death to kill the.
"Not not, the Ai house knows after seeing you, this after the temple have already can'ted be taken charge of by Ai house again.A women think at after the temple turn over cloud to reply rain and only get the emperor's heart, only the emperor is your biggest powerful supporter."
"The queen mother turns over cloud to reply rain, I don't want, I want of Be just the son in the stomach can safely at after the temple is born.Queen mother, you definitely have the kid whom this ability protects me?"
The queen mother can not believe ground to stare at me, the vision unexpectedly contains how many cents dark Zhao, "whose kid?"
"The kid of the whose is of no account, I as long as this kid live down.

没有评论:

发表评论