2012年10月23日星期二

monster beats Hey!Joe Joe sneer

Mind?I am to say that kind of time, someone watches from the sidelines in a side of words ……"
Joe Joe smiles very sweet appearance:"Certainly can't, we are good friends, should the good friend share a happiness and right?"
Depend!Did she take a wrong medicine today?However ……imagination for a while, two beautiful girls ……still is really very captivating ……
"Still have ……Chen Yang, since everyone is a friend, can share a happiness ……so next time you with Yan at the time that Di handled affairs, I will also at part watch from the sidelines!"Joe Joe smiled to smile very evilly:"The Yan Di is a very beautiful girl.H'm, the leg grows so much to keep so much.The waist is very thin, the girl like this moves for a ground of time, the elasticity of loins ……"
"I day, shut up!"I facial expression iron vegetable:"Early know that you did with malice!"
"Who say ground!I just at is a good friend to share each other of the happiness is just!"Joe Joe looking at me very sincerely.
"Depend!That why do you swallow saliva?"My Chuo wore her.
……The ego is getting more hungry!"She turned over a cold stare, quick way:"You don't like that I say Yan Di ……that I seek eyebrow like ……uniform temptation ……I like-!!"
"Don't even think!"I immediately throw cold water to her:" The sex mindset of eyebrow is very normal, and ……she goes to bed to all put a pair of scissors under the pillow in the evening!"
Joe's Joe's eyes but on the contrary bright get up:"The uniform lures Mou SE, **game?Depend!I liked too much!"
I day, I almost forgot nearby of the woman is an abnormal a head of sex wolf!
Joe Joe one noodles is in the brain YY.A noodles idea still don't exert a way:"Say really, Chen Yang, you haven't eaten up Yan Di small MM?My pouring is really curious, you this time why will endure so long?""I ……I am earnest this time."I wanted to think, soft-voiced way:"I think that I am to really like her."
"H'm, so?"
"So, I think that feelings that thoroughly associate, then wait 2 people with her stabilized and sought the best opportune moment.Do that affair again."I very honest answer.
Joe Joe was full of to commiseratively see my one eye, I immediately cannot helped but a way:"Stem looking at so me?I say that the ground is true words!I have never tried this kind of to sincerely throw in to a felling in feelings, I am to really think to develop with Yan Di well ……depend.You this kind of vision is what mean!"
Joe Joe immediately shakes:"Do not misunderstand, I have no doubt to your genuine feeling ……just I feel …… you can't feel to endure very hard?I am to say ……the Yan Di have a liking for go to very charming, she again beautiful, again young, shape again so captivating, have consideration gentleness to the person, to you again the one is infatuated ……you still live together now …… you toward her in normal times, can't excite?"
Is alas ……
I sighed tone.
Excite?
I am impulse!Particularly certain time, looking at oneself home veranda up hang of the pure cotton of the whites small pants, brain inside but unbearable mirage that small pants wear in the appearance on the MM body of Yan Di ……I absolutely feel that I is a sage!!
Want to think, I cannot helped but making an effort to swallow to swallow saliva.Flank Joe Joe but interrupt me very carefully, then crafty say with smile:"The facial expression on your face look like the domestic animals of delivering the spring ……Chen Yang, you are delivering spring!"
I am great anger, immediately and evilly stare at her, cold way:"Get married!Joe Joe!Your home sooner or later will marry you to go out!Marry a men!Man!"
………Chen Yang, **you big Ye of!"Joe Joe 1 arouses to work properly, the facial expression is very white, one feet accelerator the bottom go and almost open car up the sidewalk.
Is silent meeting son, I just re- open mouth:"Just being talked nonsense is a , almost forgot a positive ……still that problem, a 18-year-old girl, like what?"
Joe Joe stared my one eye, I hurriedly positive color way:"I am earnest, need to handle an affair!"
"Is all right, 18-year-old girl ……" she the side head wanted to think:"Gallantly clothes.Pin money, sunlight handsome boy, about so."
" So?"I have some doubts,monster beats.
"Hey!"Joe Joe sneers at a way:"Do not think that the women are all born desire animals!18-year-old girls still very purely ……the woman learn from bad habit and all walk into a society to just start from graduation in the school!"
Is all right!
Sunlight handsome boy ……H'm.I saw one eye in BMMW of front H'm, I took Ze, greatly not release him to deal with that ……H'm ……
However for being responsible for the joys elder brother's daughter, I consider to have a necessity to give first the Ze does one small smallly castrate surgical operation ……
Is all right, the sunlight handsome male had.
Pin money ……I have, the gold river gave me a big pen money, if the Ni is willing to want, I can give her at any time.
But beautiful clothes ……
My vision falls at Joe Joe's body up.This woman wore today a set of very the Versace of the romantic feeling small coat, have a little small chemisette charmingly feminine flavor.The girl should all like.
I deeply absorbed tone and looking at Joe Joe.Said 1 very at quiet:
"Joe Joe takes off your clothes!"
Listenned to this words, Joe Joe imitated a Buddha to see ghost similar and almost hit the electric wire pole to the car a head of up.
Foreign language school at fairy university wood city ground southeast up, there is one parking lot in doorway in the school and build very imposing front door, incredibly still stood up a very high stone tablet!Up print to engrave the glorious history of this school.
The doorway Chuo of school wears two public securities.Probably is this kind of place have already used to see upscale car into pass in and out, a see we get to doorway, the electronics of school's pulling a door has already automatically opened, and the public security of doorway doesn't wait we to make a noise and have already by leap and bound shouted 1:"The dormitory area goes toward left open."
After going in we just discover, this school incredibly in still have a school door, just inside of the door but don't let into, because that is the teaching area, but we go toward left open.Then one dormitory area.
Indeed as expected not the Kui is to charge an expensive school, really is pile up with Reminbi ……the one slice several-storied building of dormitory area build the beautiful building dishes of ratio city center are all not the slightest inferior to!See from the building style, incredibly still Europeanly spend an apartment!And most key ground is ……this school is pure western management for adopting ……the dormitory areas all open ground!There is also no the role like the aunt existence of keeping the gate of dormitory.
Although I know a Ni the dormitory house number of.But I took a look time, now should be time for hasing a class.Hence we stop car at dormitory area down stairs, then on foot got into campus in the school.
The time on the road, I finally today to look for person of affair and Joe Joe the Ze probably said for a while.However I didn't say too cautiously, just said to is my a to be located on the afar relatives of the United States to give I come to call on his daughter.
The Ze listenned to the first words ask after of BE:"Is that girl beautiful?How is shape?"
But Joe Joe's first words BE:"Does she like a woman?"
But almost need to pull out a haft, these two disasters at me humality right on the spot demolish, in order to prevent while continuing to endanger the human life, they Ze already suddenly excited must seem a small male wolf for being in heat, towarded distance to once walk twoly be dressed in the blue school takes of the girls blow to have whistle!
Then one male one two female rascals have already completely taken no cognizance my existence and start some bitchy dialogues:
"H'm, indeed as expected not the Kui is circle in the western school, the female student's school takes very beautiful ……"
"Yes, if skirt again short 1 inch Be getting more perfect ……
"The just doing not know the female teacher here is beautiful not beautiful ……"
"H'm rightness!Had better be that kind of to wear glasses, long hair, be dressed in the occupation suit, high-heeled shoes, hand inside again take a pointer, the Jin opens before the blouse Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论