2012年11月20日星期二

cheap dr dre beats start to learn from

Huan 6:00 p.m., outside should also about quick arrive chow time, still need to tidy up some thing in the evening, have no time continue thin read, so I in a hurry and hereafter swept one eye and turned off a rest information frame, leave the small wolf is still reading of the gun Shu is part of, then opened the next volume.
Page 1 is still two words, descend volume, page 2, three words, strategies article, page 4, four words, Jing loyalty report country, I conceded on the whole, the Yue flew this lifetime, be really become these four words also, hurt these four words also, have been bearing in mind constantly of be still these four words, a book of 20 pages, two pages all drive these four words to have.
Page 5, the hook connects gun diagram!
Although it of the power is very big, ride to have to absolutely kill to harm dint towards riding a soldier, particularly being weighing,say little use to me, so I didn't see and then continue to hereafter turn over, page 6, eight gold lock diagram, ha ha,cheap dr dre beats, this I at the right moment use, because my Han sword in the sky can do an eye.However now have no time scrutinize, I continue to turn over page.
Have no?
This next volume is also ten pages, there are total of six diagrams, but I can now seeing only have two the most anterior, all otherly are a simplification diagram, see come and top of similar, also needing to attain a homologous condition just can see the contents of inside, however see simplification diagram, I am to guess first.
Page 7 should be an universe gossip, because what to draw is a gossip diagram, and in have the yin and yang fish the pattern, if have no change gossip, two of power discrepancy be not at 1:00 the least bit.
Is other although 3 still don't know is what, but press the row row order of this diagram, more and hereafter the noodles is affirmative more severe, the behind is three to differ and also have to be more fierce than the universe gossip most , wants even I want to drool, the Yue flies consumedly, I loved you too much and was like a big rice of rat love, I for admiring you, like surging ……
"The husband drools again, will steep books all lousy,Beats Solo HD."
Cough, who drool, the small wolf was to isn't what you flow, anyway I didn't flow, the small wolf doesn't notice our dialogues at all, is embracing a root the pen go toward his/her own data plank up copy thing, need not so exaggeration, these technical ability, you can use be use, can not use to copy down come also can't, however I can't block you, you are that hand word, do more advantage.
Now I can easily, again have no past of fidgety feeling and anxious feeling, because although after had Han sword for sky, made up the blemish that I attackstoned dint shortage, in the mind still always for the sake of Long Qiang's attribute some unclearly not quick, and the technical ability of oneself's occupation studied to also really have a headache and unexpectedly all fixed at a time, and the solution lay inside own as early as bag, until just discovered, really crushed under foot now iron shoe didn't find place and got all a fee effort see not come hereafter had good thing, must study first for a while again say, otherwise again want to waste many time and spirit.
I can be continued by small wolf the thing of copying the inside, oneself is keeping to continue to turn over in thing space, left see right to see, is all some things that have already once studied, nothing important new toy, to, I neck top be not still hang a baby, solve down and see quickly.
I copper Jian just downwards on taking off, the small month gathered together to come over.
"Husband, is this the mirror that buys for us and do work well fine, elder sister, you come to see quickly, this top of wood grain well beautiful!"
Hey Hey, this isn't the east that you use east, , I thoughted of.
"Small wolf, you don't become nervous to copy these things first and take this mirror quickly up."
"Eldest brother, you have to make wrong, I am a man, you how send the thing of chatelaine to me, are you also interested in man now?Don't , the somebody else will be ashamed."
Is cold!Is being devil of a genius interested in man, small wolf you wait and scare me with so disgusted tone and posture, I must you are good-looking.
I also at enmity with he continues useless talk, directly go toward copper Jian a his hand inside on filling, then oneself cautiously see gun Shu data, the first is a dish Long Bao copy this weapon from take the operation method of technical ability, inside mainly is concerning how change to attackstone a direction, adjust explode to copy contentses like number,etc, this I have been already realized already, and have no me this pole gun, small wolf affirmation can not learn, so jump to downwards continue to read.
Behind and indeed as expected there is the technical ability that the general gun can use, totally five, however can start to learn from the first, this of all of well-trained degree after being full, next so as to continue and learn, and learn the sting in the first basic technical ability that wants gun Shu is as full as firm all of well-trained degree.
My early full, directly press a study button, a white simply projecting from the word covered with right away I, however own body nothing important felt, after waiting light disappearance,Beats by Dre Just Beats, I opened once the technical ability tree see and had.
Gun Shu the first in Yue house recruits, dish snake seven explore, occupation request, 50 class above eastern martial arts house, attack variable turn of seven truth or falsities mutually living of gun head, promote with the well-trained degree, oneself can at will change truth or falsity variety and can not catch to touch the opponent.
Well recruit type, although my well-trained degree be still zero, the truth or falsity variety can not change attack, my current purpose is to teach the small wolf how to learn this east east, can use enough.To, the basic gun Shu of small wolf does of how, don't stab and firm didn't°yet be full, that white Be getting more happy.
"Small wolf, you basic gun Shu be the well-trained degree getting fuller?"
Small wolf immediately on jilting a head, chase a gold Long Qiang go toward before the body a horizontal, Pie wear mouth way, "eldest brother, you see my this shape know and also use to ask, the basic technical ability of An is early full."
This good, I go toward Long Qiang my own body ascend on packing, just thinking well teach him for a while, again at once unload come, material Long Qiang after, my full-time world suit hints, occupation is full-time, because Long Qiang from take technical ability too many, cover four occupations, can't, can not use it.
Tong Jian requests the supplementary skill that can study similar to oneself's occupation player technical ability, and can not learn weapon, my eyes go toward every where one Chou and at the right moment see gold in small wolf hand Long Qiang.
Hey Hey, small wolf, I just thinking fix you, you by yourself to sent to come, give me the gun.



Chapter 23 copper Jian tests



I a material gold Long Qiang, indeed as expected the occupation is the force that Wu Shi gets stripe occupation, belong to an eastern martial arts house of a , this descends like, the whole is ready, differ your station of small wolf well don't move.
"Eldest brother, what mean, you rush through take a gun to point at me, and still don't make me move, we the nothing important solution doesn't open of enemy hatred, do you exactly want to do what?"
"Small wolf, I want to teach you now on recruiting gun Shu technical ability, and have to with you fight each other then you can learn, so you now stand good, see recruit!"
"STOP!Stop!Eldest brother, you want to teach me the gun Shu, I has no objection to, but how also get a gun to my root, really don't go, the new hand builds a fire stick to also have a , otherwise be still directly not put to pour by you?"
Which so many useless talks, didn't the seeing odd month beside add blood for you to add to defend, I have no effort and your wave to take a lot of time and see recruit.
Dish snake seven explore!
The small wolf hasn't readied to, in the moment and immediately the Shan is seven sparkling point of a spears, quick of to his body ascend firm come, you also want to hide, even I all don't know by myself which point of a spear is true, you go toward where hide.
"Burst!"
I a gun exact center his thigh, this is quickly and otherwise still that my accepting to recruit still have to tie him several more bottoms, however this for a while just leaped half of small wolves to firm of appeared deadlock to delay, the body kept to pretty and pretty fall off down and came with ground an intimate contact.
"Small wolf saw to learn to have no quickly."
Small wolf Zi tooth mouth of climb from the ground, open once the technical ability tree see and cry to lose the face shook to shake head to me, since didn't learn, I was again firm.
The small wolf hides again, again fall off.
"Eldest brother, fall off of good pain ……eldest brother, calculate, I didn't learn ……eldest brother, I pain dead, you lightly order ……eldest brother, you firm tired, take a break first Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论