2012年11月26日星期一

cnn w to open an account

Is this witch still 13 years old?I doubt you drive a 60 witch old womans to jumped a claim body!"
The spirit of Rong Rong must immediately clench the meat meat of my arm not to put and simultaneously scold a way:"Smelly eldest brother elder brother, the somebody else helps so you, you unexpectedly say that the somebody else is an old witch, you bad dead!"
I hurriedly apologize that and promise the important criminal no longer is this mistake, little witch this just passes me, but still throws is a few for elder brother of eldest brother hard next swallow of big cold stare.
Pure Yan and light snow then very curious about Rong Rong which come of 100,000,000 start funds, this can absolutely is an astonishing big number!Hence repeatedly urge to ask.
The Rong Rong mysteriously smiles to say:"Do you want to know?Does that beg me?"
The pure Yan immediately goes to the Yang Yang of the Rong of Nao Rong and harm the little witch smile the spirits all breathe heavily however come, keep crying for help life.
I block pure Yan and say:"Yan Yan you don't torment kid sister younger sister, so how older than somebody else still humiliate a somebody else, not bashful?Rong Rong you, don't also hold in suspense very not?Want other people not to are really suffered!"
The pure Yan discommodes of looking at me, say:"Elder brother, is your disliking me getting older?"
I am shocked to all lose to smile:"Wench what's the matter with you?You also calculate old that I not and immediately have to die!"
The pure Yan Jue wears a fresh and red and small mouth to say:"That you still say that the somebody else compares Rong Rong big quite a few year old!Hum, the Rong Rong is 6 years younger than somebody else, the light snow is 3 years younger than somebody else, the elder brother likes them, affirmation is to dislike me old!"
I pour!Really faint!This wench, you haven't grown up?My spirit horizontal the wench is one eye, say:"Yan Yan you if entwine this problem again, this year winter vacation of time, I don't take you to Korea skiing!Know?"
Does Korea ski?Three female kids immediately Qiao eye the Zheng must be bigger than lantern!All of them are the adorers of Korean soap opera, on TV really see manily in the play to the skiing condition of Korea.Besides going to Korea can also taste not to know how much of delicious Korean good dinner!Blare, really touched!
I see all of the witches and light snows all lookinging at of darling me, hence is big great, say to the Rong Rong:"Bond maid, you immediately after say!"
The Rong Rong dedicates Mei see me, say:"The elder brother of the eldest brother, you must take me to go to!"
The pure Yan disdains of say:"Bond maid, you not is collect 100,000,000 funds?That doesn't say to Korea, 1000 also enough, also beg what eldest brother elder brother?"
Rong Rong injustice's saying:"The elder sister of the Yan, my a person goes to much dull!I want to go with you together."
I say:"Yan Yan, you humiliate a younger sister again, I have to punish you.Aren't you also rich to go to Korea by yourself?That good, we make yourself able to go to.Very not?"
The pure Yan raises a small mouth, don't utter a word.
At my signal hint under, the Rong Rong continues to say:"I have already sought my grandpa to lend 100,000,000 funds.Xi Xi."
I ate a surprised, say:"How may!Your grandpa even if spoil Ni again you, can't hand over so big fee for writing gold, either the hand of this bond maid is to you inside!"
The Rong Rong is proud of say:"Yes!The grandpa thinks that I am a bond maid, what all don't make me handle.But somebody else but intelligence quotient 200 super genius beautiful young girl!Hum, I used a wood Ma Gong to break a grandpa in common use computer and have already taken the grandpa's secret account password to come to hand!That account inside can have 1,000,000,000 funds, I adjusted to take 100,000,000 to arrive to go in my account.The direction of knowing these 100,000,000 funds for making the grandpa be unlikely, I returned to throw it to the stock market to play for a few months.How do you guess?I exactly earned 50,000,google,000!"
I stammerly say:"You ……do you have 150,000,000 funds?Be not!Is my idiocy still be this world getting more crazy?My good heavens!"
The pure Yan suddenly shouts loudly to say:"That ……that are you how to open an account in the stock market?Your age isn't enough!"
The Rong Rong despises of see pure Yan to say:"I am the bargain that the bank account used my wife's younger sister does!The wife's younger sister originally once stir-fries and had already put afterwards.What about me, original always take with the bank account of wife's younger sister his/her own New Year's Money is stir-frying."
Genius!What a genius!I am sorrow of looking at a little witch, have never accepted to think my so big one man, also read so book for several years, to head's making money still rather a 13-year-old wench is quick!Is alas!Is sorrow!
Suddenly I thought of a problem, the bitterness says with smile:"Your funds we don't dare to use!How do we answer in case that the somebody else checks our funds sources?Say does the Rong Rong steal there at her grandpa?Even if the somebody else believes, only afraid we must also fall to set on a young girl crime to try to make profit!"
The Rong Rong Luo Luo smiles to say:"The elder brother doesn't worry!I this fee for writing gold is pedigreed, in no case will bring elder brother trouble."
The pure Yan asks:"You this money is also the Yao that steals there from your grandpa, have what background?"
The Rong Rong suddenly and methodically says:"Is a HK gold trust fund!I just beat recently a hundred million funds to gold trust fund joined from partnership, their authorizing me could use not more than 100,000,000 amount of funds!"
I am getting more dizzy, my two eyes emit Venus:Is this still a 13-year-old kid?I didn't speak amiss in times before, this completely was one witch, extremely old witch!
The lookinging at of light snow adoration little witch says:", Rong Rong you are really severe, I really worship you!"
The little witch smugly says:"H'm, I also worship myself.Xi Xi."
I ponder to say:"Your grandpa knew those 100,000,000 funds to be missing when the time comes, that get much hasty?"
The little witch smiles to say:"Is not in the way!It has been two years since those 1,000,000,000 funds all put aside, don't I use for a while?Waited we to earn money back, return him BE."
Lookinging at of my surprise little witch, can not control feelings of say:"Hey, bond maid your returning is really person Jing!Do you help so the eldest brother the elder brother and exactly have what secret purpose?"
The little witch didn't get angry, but in a serious manner said:"Have!I 100,000,000 lend to use for elder brother white, those 50,000,000 calculate me to join from partnership.However the elder brother must make me do the vice-president of company!"
My wry smile says:"Wench, you all have 150,000,000 funds by yourself, the elder brothers all calculated to do a part-time job for you, do you still join from partnership?As for vice-president, wench your age is a problem!This place of having no I invite you to do vice-president, there the court gives subpoena I say to indict me to employ child labor."
The little witch says:"Elder brother, those 100,000,000 really is what my sincerely solid idea lends to the elder brother.I hope that the elder brother is an archduke department, so later I can also produce result in the company and prove that the bond maid that oneself will never be in the grandpa's eyes is just!I have 50,000,000 shares, this already enough I had a place in the decision of company.But if I have to occupy company, does that everyone how can listen to a child?Not the company Kua drops just strange.Want Kua to drop of 150,000,Facebook,000, still wanting really can consumedly increase in value of 50,000,000?I choose the latter.Elder brother, do you say that my words have a reason?"
I always feel I is at shameless of have the cheapness of somebody else's child, only have wry smile not language.But the pure Yan and light snow listenned to exultation,cnn.The pure Yan says:"Rong Rong your words really make sense!Not the Kui is the super genius that the child prodigy wins beautiful young girl!"
The light snow full face then worships of looking at Rong Rong, let the sense of pride of Rong Rong get extreme of satisfy.
Rong Rong says:"Elder brother, settle so.If do you love Rong Rong, many hereafter and the amount of company of Rong Rong is some affairs.The Rong Rong can be the big shareholder of company!"





Book four start a business chapter 102 factory to cruise Cha
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:07 chapter word numbers:4101


I used one under the persistence of the Rong Rong the slow soldier account and say to wait small cloud and autumn orchid to come everyone the company measures.The Rong Rong still treated not to depend on, but installed telephone and the telecommunication employee that breadth take to come at this time.
In the process of installing a telephone, those two telecommunication employees were completely fainted a head by a few beautiful young girl fans, continuously came amiss, also always asked the female kid's telephone number what of, say is apply for special discount in the inner part.But have no a female kid to be greedy for cheapness like this, let to slaver of two sex maniac spirit the forehead emit smoke.
The pure Yan disdains of looking at those two people, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论