2012年11月19日星期一

dr dre beats braceses tightly se

On the ground, the tearses almost urgently came out, the voice shivers of say:"Elder brother You ……how exactly?Don't you frighten me?"
"Heart ……the good pain be torn to pieces the pain of sort, how can so painful?Originally thinking should be not painful ……"
He pours my bosom mumblingly says, although deeply wear profound pain and sufferings in the eye, on the face but still take to don't understand of fan Mang, pressing down of hand instinct chest, imitate a Buddha as long as so doing isn't painful.
"Elder brother You, do you deplore greatly?Why?How actually?See you so I am very frightened,cheap dr dre beats, did you cry?Exactly take place what matter?"
Borrow meager shining I discover elder brother You's face up unexpectedly existence tear stain, the surprise in the heart is really unspeakable, ignore the body be subjected to multiple harm he can inattentively say with smile "not painful"s to me by milli-, but now he but really cried, exactly took place what matter?Will make him so sad?
I urgently must already run off tears, he stretches hand to hug me to talk quietly:"Is very cold, hold close me not very good?Originally a person is really very cold."
"Good …… I hold close you, elder brother You doesn't frighten me, I really frightened ……"
I cry to hug tight he, just discover in the unclear dither, his body's his head shoulders that leans on me, very quick that weak clothing material in the place is wet, elder brother You ……he at ……breathed weep over ……
First sight thus weak of he, my tears also flows as the it rains bottom, on elder brother You's body must be took place to make his painful affair would become this appearance.
We like this hug to each other together, not realize mistake how long, elder brother You just raise head in my bosom, I impressively discovers his eyes of original Mo colors having already been replaced by the fresh and red color and dye such as the blood the color and luster of sort at three hang up jade of reflect Chen the bottom reflect to project bewitching different United States ……
"Elder brother You …… you …… opened eyes ……" looking at he suddenly rears an evolution to completely write an eye in front of me, I have no such as oneself before think so happily, on the contrary and difficult to expressly upsurged emotion for distressing in the heart.
Is darkly medium, that double of eyes that imitated a Buddha to taint with a blood looking at an unspeakable demon difference, elder brother You uses that eyes vacant of looked at he or she to truely taint with the hands of blood, imitated a Buddha and is soliloquizing of say:"Today is the first time I killed people, all of eyefuls were bloods, had already canned not remembered clearly oneself to actually kill how many persons, I remembered that what I killed the first people are to have been being as luxuriant as my Shan government of companion for fighting shoulder to shoulder, you still remember him?Is a class to like to speak to sneer at the classmate of words most at ordinary times, he still clapped my shoulder to say yesterday the over task of performance had to speak a joke that absolutely makes me smile for me, but he was personally killed by me today ……"
In the palm that fall to taint with a blood, a drop of tears drop's stretching hand of his subconscious wipes and wipe face whole is a blood, but have no feel that taking is interrogative that the voice says:"Is very strange, again the run off came, at east city they the in front a drop of tears didn't flow of, how can shed tears now?Clearly I ain't sad at all ……not really sad ……be top ninja from I of that day of since capable the task abandon companion of awakening ……"
Looking at the air of vacant but again pain and sufferings of his face, my tears,such as spring, gushes and cries to hold close him to say:"Don't be cheating oneself, personally kill own companion not how can sad, your heart has been so painful, why still deny oneself is sad for last Shan, they all definitely at blame you, but I know that the most painful person was you, elder brother You, regardless other people how say that you don't like I stand at your nearby, I will definitely have been believing you, you don't want at sad not very good?See you so my good heart being painful ……"
"That time ……have no way ……really have no way ……I don't think as well ……the last Shan be held tight by the enemy, they use threaten up the Shan we hand over a spooler ……very important ……absolutely can not throw to lose of the spooler is on the east city body, those people take knife for a while again for a while upwards on Tong of Shan body, a lot of bloods, a lot of bloods come out from the last Shan body boudoir, east the city can not stand and hand over to the enemy the spooler, distance too far I can not obstruct ……have no way ……have to obstruct ……
That time up the Shan have already been subjected to very heavy wound, we in have no medical ninja, even if saved him, he can not also live, my taking out a bitterness don't aim at him, ascended Shan to see my action but all what rubbish didn't say, if he is willing to yell to remind other people at that time, I can not kill him, but he didn't call and just looking at me, even if he a word didn't also say, but his look in the eyes tell me that he wants to keep on living ……he doesn't want to die ……but I finally but still keep looking at that doubling of eyes that wants to exist to don't shoot into his heart the bitterness, have been lookinging at ……looking at his look in the eyes obscure bottom go to, lose shining ……
Fire shadow adult wants to listen to me to explain, but I say not export, regardless how stately of all of reasons are that I personally killed him! The heart is very painful, always all in the pain, but I can not express the slightest weak in character, I am the person of one wave of Yu Zhi one clan, absolutely can not give clansmen shameful, but looking at the vision of owner rebuke, the body is very cold, really very cold ……"
He hugs me to mumblingly say and embraceses tightly, seem to can absorb warmth from my body, I hug tight he talks quietly, "I will always at elder brother You nearby of, I will have been hugging you to tend to spread chill for you, elder brother You doesn't fear, I absolutely can't leave yours ……"
"Feeling, why so good to me?My root is a selfish person, I have been all aming just thinking, if person, who be threatenned that time, were you, I would have homicidal decision, can have never thrown the bitterness that to go out to kill you, have been all being just thinking, but I can not descend decision, can not be like to kill Shan so make a firm decision, make reference to bottom, I am still a person of selfish inhospitality, they blame and scold me basically have no wrong ……"
"Just is not, if elder brother You is a person like this and then can't be getting sader, you just in mind think,dr dre beats, didn't truely meet that time and really had so for a day, for the sake of the general situation, I believe that elder brother You will definitely be a correct choice of ……"
Didn't°yet wait finish saying he grasps calling of my shoulders concussion way a while:"I don't want a choice!I will become strong!Become stronger!Absolutely can't give oneself the opportunity of the choice!Feeling!Always at my nearby don't leave me!No matter the ninja's road has how difficult and painful, as long as you at my nearby keep me company, I can stand down to go, can't be getting colder ……"
Looking at that double of take to entreat in the cope of night of color as fresh and red as a blood eye Tong, I stretch hand to again hug tight he, hug tightly and in a soft voice to say:"I will keep you company!The meeting has been accompanying you!Absolutely can't leave ……"
I hug him like this and want to use oneself's body temperature warmth him, the night has been already deeply sunk, I but don't feel cold at all, imitate a Buddha drive warmth of is that oneself is general, I finally deeply fallen asleep, don't know that oneself has to let go,beats dr dre, knows that warmth has been surrounding at me nearby ……





Text most BT training
Renew time:2010-4-3012:54:18 chapter word numbers:4961

When I again open eyes, discover that oneself has already lain the bed of returning to the comfortable softness up, looking at the ceiling that the top of head acquaints with, feel and spread the warm sunlight is on me, spirit not from must be a bit absentminded, that dark night white whole body in fog is the figure of blood and is just I last night a not real dream?
If is a dream like, raise one wry smile of putting on, I bottom the bed change body clothes to arrive at outside living room, discover father the mood today is very good, while elder brother You sit at part but is an expressionless noodles appearance, in the eye what emotion also have no, last night that Ai pain flimsiness of he imitated a Buddha always nonexistent general.
See I come in, father always serious face ascend beaming with smiles say:"The small feeling tells you a good news, You he opened eyes yesterday, and a while is a writing of evolution integrity is an eye, this is all circumstance that hardly sees in the clan, indeed as expected not the Kui is my son."
Sitting of my calmness to elder brother You of encourage nearby Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论