2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk the building of Xia

Fu Lang west the Si is a head.In former days of eight greatest gold just remaining four the spring court, Chen Bao, on Wednesday, Shi Da Dun, the foreign help adds inside, card firm Lai, rice Cairo, thank Er and Anne winter Ni, Zhi a kind of insect ……
The important event arrives to settle, my mood not from leisurely and contented come down.Calculate to calculate year end nearly, ascend contribution in the city prepared about and at the right moment went to 1 in Peking and passed by Hangzhou, can also give China plum four Niangs to do obeisance an early years.Disappear for several days~if separate three seasons~very think of~
Hasn't been taking advantage o the weapon of hand in the hand.This time personnel's appearance that aid China fleet is strong, only lacking a natural history rice in the house to easily admire Er Lei the Ci didn't.The nobody looks for a treasure for me.Already life he aids China fleet to come over with the next time.Now how do?Can not always play what with bare hands Duo knives, I always think a superior and then should take treasure blade, even if just decorate good identity to also match.Go to Peking this time, conveniently explore green for a while Long Yan Yue knife Bai.Legendary baby.The in a dreams all call I the ear enthusiasm jump!
The sea lives ground person, habitually say to walk and then walk.Contribution shipment, I from take "the gold tooth" to leave harbor.It took devil king and four greatest golds to just walk, mainly is the naval battle technical ability that trains four greatest golds just just this time.Other naval battle experienced foreign helps all and I those six armor battleship stay in Macau to watch the house.The task that moreover hands over to treat them, at the end of the year silently, go to Nan-ao island Liuqiu, is to southeast west sand islands, until Southeast Asian sea all let me touch clear maritime map hydrology geography.The power is routine patrol to protect a merchantman of brigade.
These data, for our future naval battle is big useful.
More have an interesting matter, this last city, my jamed the big small fry from Guangdong on board, all thought that the tail wind that take me city on board runs an officer to draw connection with and avoids a traffic weary and tired bitterness.Ascend me on board naturally marvel very many, although on board in addition to living area, other military control areas can not be good at to go into and also provoke they marvel to admire of the voice is repeatedly.I smile not to answer from the Han and eat well to drink so much to invite all the way, everyone is also that the Yu phrase is like tide.
The ship gets to Hangzhou, I call"go on vacation, " is on board officials in Guangdong naturally the Feng hug but the bottom city in Hangzhou, the speech visits to border on a provincial governor officer and pour is have a most, run to arrive West Lake painted pleasure boat in visit Chiang-Nan beauty to go.
I don't seek Li Hua Mei as well from the not resigned to playing second fiddle, the Deng Deng Deng goes straight to four Niang Ma Xiang Lan's lady's chambers.
Ma Xiang Lan's"You orchid building" isn't so enter.This devolution originally Xiang south one officer Huan somebody else ground Ms. daughter, don't know why alone drift about Hangzhou, at West Lake side Gao Zhang Yan Zhi, live on the street.The donation that leans against a guest, Xiang orchid also savings some money, then at West Lake the side covered a small building, in flower stone nice and secluded, winding path curving corridor, the everywhere plants a full arethusa and nameds after "You orchid building".At the time that I arrived the guest that saw wait for visiting before the building was like cloud, Gao Che gallops, the maidservant was in groups and regardless a big private sub- scholar merchant prince Gu, accompany all the bitterness bitterness plea for interview and showed a Xiang orchid more outside the door although is brothel woman, have dame general imposing style.
Pour don't all not be hurtling the attractive woman of Xiang orchid to come.Arethusa diagram and arethusa poem of Xiang orchid are extremely rated as a, the song larynx more ties up Mian such as the pure You orchid general grace in valley, and it lead people ear to linger around not to forget.
I see so visit more Xiang orchid ground person, deliver the small Si of an almost row growth brigade, not from disappointment, the mood is low to fall to the ground to say:"Spring court, we leave.Four Niang many callerses, my etc.'s including official business perhaps can not keep company with in the body."
Zheng Chun Ting sees main son disappointed, the heroism livings a way:"Do not eldest brother, if do you want to see four Niangs she dare also not come out?Treat me to intrude into to clench her to come out!"
I smile to scold a way:"Bandit!Not the ability is so dry.Treat a beauty, should take out well-known scholar romantic snob appeal.Walk to walk, even if saw how again?There are so many vulgar things at the door, my etc. goes in, the second day the teahouse wine shop of Hangzhou again many many talk a property."
Zheng Chun Ting is helpless, depressed return to walk with me.I hear his heel just the four greatest golds are three other the small voice whispered, thought is defy the spirit ate in front of 4 shriveled.Should only didn't hear.
Once walk one is gorgeous of outrider.The Lian son of wagon small window suddenly lifted.A good-looking wench explores to be from and smiles a surprising way:"Adult, how did you come?"
Is cold the D don't scared me and settle once the Jing see, is the female military officer that waits upon China plum, Macau I once saw.Flurried peep out a gold tooth to say with smile:"How is Chu's son you?"
Call Han Chu Er's female military officer Can however on smiling, mean deeply long ground of say:"How, the adult can come to the building of Xiao Xiang, can we not come?"
"How can?How can!……You?China plum ……also come?Go in?"I point a Xiao Xiang building ground front door.
Han Chu Er is tiny on noding, see my face up change countenance.Take to the heels to to walk a ground of appearance, the Yun is full to smile an idea while signing in autumn waters clear Mou, the Yang voice calls me:"The China plum elder sister said that gold tooth adult if come to Hangzhou, the first is going to of would be the building of Xiao Xiang, fear adult road not familiar, let Chu does the son wait at the door.Leave, two elder sisters have already established small table of.Particularly wait adult to go in small gather."
I put a hand way:"That how can?I just pass by!You see the guest of four Niangs so many, the social parties is busy, I ……I still don't bother!"
"Do you fear that two elder sisters ated you?Leave, we enter from the side door."These vulgar persons are outside the door every day disturbance.Can't the Xiang orchid just manage them."
The Chu son is from the car in stretch out Ying white high Hao wrist, a draw in me to go to,www.beats4monster.co.uk.I the way of Du Rang:"Ha~say me or have high social standing like this?Especially the two greatest beauties in Hangzhou idea waits me."
Chu's son gets me very near, on the body if have if have no of thin joss-stick Liao get my in a restless and jumpy mood, the Feng eyes force to see my way:"Do you think handsome boy?"
I am dizzy~the gold tooth have never entertained wild hope to become a handsome boy~Chu's son you again Kua I I really want dizzy~
Zheng Chun Ting's Gao Jiao outside the car:"Eldest brother how do we do?"
I ha ha on smiling, silently voice to Chu son way:"Do you wish to accompany them to drink to chat?"While signing Chu son Qiao the face change countenance, I quickly say again:"I know that their a toad lusting for a swan's flesh-" to window the outside Be heartless to call a way:"Spring court, you take care of their yous by yourselves.My care didn't arrive you!"
Far and far hear several clear and matchless individual long urge short sigh of voice.The wagon has already pulled they was very far.
Is nearly year-end, the cold idea is chilly, the arethusas of You orchid building full park be all received silk fabric cloth, took a shelf, in order to prevent the sever winter loses plant.I wear with Chu's son the line rises and falls vacillating ocean with the breeze at the silk fabric cloth in, seem also taint with how many Ya Qi.Once wore built-up curving corridor winding path, arrive an ancient plain big house, uncover Lian son warm breathing and then rush toward noodles since then, one orchid is one plum, just Be wearing a smile to hope me at a several small sides.The full eyes are more resplendent arethusas, call my eyes not the Xia connect in a good mood, originally is a greenhouse here.They unexpectedly thought of in the arethusa cluster to hold the party to serve me, beauty's boon is heavy, makes my this vulgar person ashamed to rise, didn't take what gift.
Xiang orchid ground the United States, just such as empty You orchid in the valley, see she consumedly the beautiful eyes of You You, vulgar the confusion reading to eliminate, livinging to be free from current affairs is free from the common heart of dust and dirt pollution.Her United States, is gentleness medium a bit delicate and touching, have a little the son cool off the not hurt person's United States.
The United States of China plum, but is the ice muscle jade bone and traverse cold stay joss-stick, Gao Jie, elegant and handsome Yi, strong, most draw on me of is that is mysterious, that isn't dependable near to lightly take off mysteriously.
Two females generally friendship, generally cold, general of the United States, but the flavor son is extremely different, positive such as the spring orchid winter plum Be each to be good at to win a field, call my eyes taking or rejecting not next.
Chu's son by hand the elbow was malicious to give me, we wide awake, ha ha a smile to cover up a way:"Outside and coldly freeze, coming in to just know can totally appreciate by plum orchid, gold tooth what luckily also!"
Two female once the purse one's lips smile and raise to let.I know they at smile me what, smile me to have no cultural dullard a .Oneself also knows he or she is a few several two, my one modern people, the thou text poem phrase didn't learn well, arrive at this big Ming Dynasty, usually talks is a vernacular to mix up a few text speeches, form an indescribable gold tooth style, speak, oneselfs all feel very strange.
At that moment resume a style, at 1:00 also Don't mention it a bottom sit down and toast to two Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论